mercredi 2 février 2011

Something on my mind

Being single may not always a bad thing. Break-up hurt us all, but at some level, you might even be relieved for getting away from a manipulative or an abusive relationship. So i guess it is better to be single than to be with someone you don't even like.

"being single isn't bad. what is bad is giving up hope on finding that someone special"

"being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. now it means you're pretty sexy and you're taking ur time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with"

I was thinking being in a relationship with someone isn't important. i don't have a boyfie, so what? is not a big deal for me. really. i always hate the question "where's your boyfriend editha?" it sucks men.
for me, love life is the last thing to do. i won't pray about it. But now, i realized. after having a deep conversation with some of my friends, (dinda, septria and roberto)
I'VE TO CHANGE THE WAY I THINK! something wrong with my mindset. i guess. i've to re-arrange my mind. i've to try and i've to believe in commitment. so thankful having a friends like them. they always reminds me when i do wrong.
This time, i always praying about it. i'll try to open my mind and my heart. i'm ready to mingle! yes i do! Wish me luck :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire