vendredi 4 janvier 2013

Optimistic & be true

Hello blog world!

So long i didn't land my fingers to writemotional something in here. Oh what? writemotional? writemotional is an expression, (was created by myself :p ) because when i'm bloging, i often wrote with feeling, so there's always a sense of something and purpose behind the words. he he he.

***********************************************************************************************************
Do you really realize that we're already in 2013?
Time flies like a partical of dust. Every year we just made a love, hate, laugh, and also sadness. Those elements are exists in our life, isn't it?  But, everything depends on yourself. You could manage your own! your happiness, sadness and everything! I do believe that.
So, here we are on 2013.....
2013 is about: new experience, another journey, the power, luck, saving money, full of joy, grateful, blessing, more educated, high standard, getting better and dozens of surprise await. :)
2013 will be different for me! i'm sure of that!! 2013 WILL BE DIFFERENT! I'm suuureeeee!!
I choose my happiness, i drag the cool things and everyday i'll put myself into the good mood, oh No more shit,cause i just dropped out the past! *wink*  ( yes i will ) 

Voilà! 2013 could be awesome! more aweseome. more awesome. more awesome. 2013 will be different! yes it is.
2013 WILL BE DIFFERENT.
Do what you want to do, use your brain, your intuition and it's ok to be an asshole as long as you keep the hole small (ha ha) :-p


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire