samedi 25 mai 2013

I jumped and ready to bounce!

I've just reached one level.

One level to be great, to be a valuable person, and to be (more) awesome.
I thank to the Almighty who always give me a chance. Besides that, I really thank to myself.

Why myself?

Because of my ambitions, my intuitions and my efforts, I can go through this!
Imagine if the ambitions are still the ambitions, without any intuitions and efforts in it.. they are just a bullshit and nonsense, and I don't want to be like that. When I want something, I should continue to pursue it. When I was a kid, I never imagined my life at twenty-something, and the Almighty gave a lot of surprises for me....

I've promised myself to be a Bachelor of Arts before I get 24, and yeah! got it!! I knew that the Almighty always surround me, and I stick to the things I want. Not meant to be snob, at age 23 I've collected a few experiences and still counting. Again, I thank to the Almighty and myself.

To Mom and Dad: thank you for raised me to be a person who can do the two things (or more) at the same time, not everyone can do this! I am so lucky!

Like in a Mario Bros game, if someone has reached to pass one level, they absolutely will run the adventure more difficult yet interesting. So I'm ready to that!

Bismillah.......

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire